The new HOLOPHONIX 2.1 Update features among other improvements a new 3D-native computation of gains and delays for the WFS algorithm, a new ‘Minimal Delay’ mode, and a new parameter called LSO (Large Stage Optimizer) designed to optimize intelligibility for spectators sitting in the very first rows.
We always recommend making a backup of your projects and presets before updating HOLOPHONIX and opening them with the new version.
Contact user support if you need help on backing up your HOLOPHONIX Projects.
- Added "head orientation" fields for Binaural buses
- Added speakers orientation (pan, tilt) in Speakers Parameters for WFS buses
- Improved file naming security by adding more forbidden characters (Preset and Project names)
- Improved log file size, increased to 10
- Improved the file loading timeout, increased to 1 minute
- Fixed an issue with Project creation
- Fixed an issue with license I.D. entered in lowercase causing issues offline
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip for custom camera views
- Fixed the display of "Use HOLOSCORE Plugin" and "Use Usurp" buttons
- Fixed an issue on Native with audio device: when "No Device" was selected, any other device would disappear from the audio device list
- Fixed an issue with Ambisonics sources and Direct to Master sources
- Fixed an issue with speakers orientation in WFS: without "linked to speakers" activated, the speakers orientation was reset to "auto" in the WFS bus
- Fixed an issue when editing bus names in the Overview window
- Fixed the camera view not being updated with keyboard shortcuts or menu items
- Fixed the camera "Top" view shortcut not working without numpad